Off-Topic: Opportunity to help with big data at CMU in Pittsburgh for 2 weeks this summer

Mark Rauterkus mark.rauterkus at gmail.com
Fri Apr 22 14:00:53 EDT 2016

Hi All,

Here is an interesting opportunity for some in the LC community, especially
with K-12 education experiences.

http://remakelearning.org/opportunity/2016/06/01/apply-to-the-create-lab-fluency-project/

I'd love to get a teacher or school person at this event in Pittsburgh at
Carnegie Mellon University. I'll chip in some "free swim lessons in the
evenings" for those that come to Pittsburgh with a LiveCode background.

I'd go, but sadly, my summers are crushed with other duties.

--
Ta.

Mark Rauterkus       Mark at Rauterkus.com