corrupted stack

Mark Wieder mwieder at ahsoftware.net
Thu Apr 21 23:39:33 EDT 2016

I just got my first corrupted stack possibly ever.

I'm working on a utility in LC8-rc1 and figured out that it might be
useful in earlier versions as well. So I set the stackfileversion to
"2.4", saved the stack, and opened it in LC 4.6.4. No problems. I then
made a small change to the stack and hit control-S to save the stack.

The IDE immediately quit, and I ended up with at 30-byte stack. I
recovered the original from the ~ backup file and it's fine, minus the
small change that I will now put in using LC8.

--
  Mark Wieder
  ahsoftware at gmail.com