Being silly with penguins

William Prothero prothero at earthednet.org
Thu Apr 21 17:50:03 EDT 2016

Richmond:
What’s interesting is that they all look good on my Mac, ElCapitan and LC 8 RC1. I also like the image flipping method rather than the animated gif one. I’m considering making an animation system, for my purposes, that is kind of like a Director “score” where a property list holds “frames” and “sprites” can be moved, images changed, etc.

Thanks for the examples. Now all we need is a physics engine and we’re set.

Best,
Bill