How to force a library inclusion in a Standalone?

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Thu Apr 21 15:06:11 EDT 2016

On 4/21/2016 10:08 AM, Paul Dupuis wrote:

> How can I ensure that, when we build the standalone, whatever library
> has the file/folder functions are always included in the standalone? Is
> there a library stack containing the revCopyFile, revDeleteFolder, etc.
> commands that I can explicitly load and "start using"?

These are part of the revCommon library and are included in every
standalone automatically. You shouldn't need to do anything special to
have access to them, they're always there.

If they aren't working, the library may not have loaded yet. Are you
trying to use the commands before the app is finished starting up, like
in a preOpen-whatever or openWhatever handler? Or are messages locked
when you use them?

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com