Multiple Threads

-hh hh at hh.on-rev.com
Wed Apr 20 17:57:43 EDT 2016

I use Nabble, because the display is very good there. And there is also a
correct date and time sorting within threads. Now I saw, that pipermail
(perhaps you use that or similar) is sorting in my messages wrong by date.

I came to the list via use-livecode.
Perhaps could you initiate to move the runrev-list at Nabble to a
livecode-list?
If that could solve the problem (I'm not sure)?

Bob Sneidar-2 wrote