Can't Display Keyboard Shortcuts in Popups

Ray ray at linkit.com
Wed Apr 20 13:35:25 EDT 2016

OK - so the software is for drawing 'links' around parts of a picture so
when they're clicked the software plays audio files, among other
things.  The links are listed in the data grid.  I've already got a
traditional menu bar at the top of the screen but instead of requiring
the user to select the link in the data grid and then relocate the mouse
to the traditional menu bar, click on it, and choose Audio, it seemed
easier to simply let the user right click directly on the link in the
grid and choose Audio (which then brings up a dialog prompting the user
to specify the audio file which will be played).  Let me know if you
have any other suggestions but I'm pretty sure your previous suggestion
of manually including the shortcut as part of the menu item is the best
work around.