Multiple Threads

Bob Sneidar bobsneidar at iotecdigital.com
Wed Apr 20 11:50:04 EDT 2016

So I think I've isolated why it is that virtually every post on this list ends up creating multiple threads in my email application. Lots of people are *STILL* using use-revolution at lists.runrev.com. Because of this I start reading the replies to a post before I ever see the original issue.

I know I cannot ever get the digest users to use the list, or the list users to start using the digest so that is what it is. But can those of you who still use use-revolution at lists.runrev.com please Please *PLEASE* stop that and start using use-livecode at lists.runrev.com? PLEASE! Thank you.

Bob S