[OT] Step by step instructions available for using Zygodact KeyGen system with Kagi.com

Dave Kilroy dave at applicationinsight.com
Tue Apr 19 09:50:18 EDT 2016


Matthias thank you for this

For an ancient piece of software that I wrote in another language I am using
a defunct 3rd party licensing tool together with an elderly drupal website
to achieve something similar(ish) to what you have. One of these days I will
rewrite that software in LiveCode and when I do I'll retrieve your smashing
guide and sample stack which I have downloaded and stored safely...

Kind regards

Dave



-----
"The first 90% of the task takes 90% of the time, and the last 10% takes the other 90% of the time."
Peter M. Brigham 
--
View this message in context: http://runtime-revolution.278305.n4.nabble.com/OT-Step-by-step-instructions-available-for-using-Zygodact-KeyGen-system-with-Kagi-com-tp4703640p4703643.html
Sent from the Revolution - User mailing list archive at Nabble.com.




More information about the Use-livecode mailing list