Help with Nested Arrays - Json

-hh hh at hh.on-rev.com
Tue Apr 19 08:37:49 EDT 2016

> BR wrote:
> Oops… can you be more direct?  “very amusing” means??

>From Merriam Webster Dictionary

Simple Definition of amusing.
causing laughter or enjoyment, funny or enjoyable
Synonyms.
fun, delightful, diverting, enjoyable, entertaining, pleasurable

> BR wrote:
> After 20 years… this list feels like family to me.

That's great. Please don't feel disturbed with that.

Actually, being "amused" means here to have "high-quality"-fun.
Kind of a compliment.
Your reaction is more as if I had written "not very amusing".