8.0.0 RC 1 Text Properties all gone?

Kevin Miller kevin at livecode.com
Mon Apr 18 13:59:18 EDT 2016

I had the same question yesterday but forgot to ask while I was in the
office today. I¹ll look forward to your documentation :)

Kind regards,

Kevin

Kevin Miller ~ kevin at livecode.com ~ http://www.livecode.com/
LiveCode: Everyone can create apps

On 18/04/2016, 18:42, "use-livecode on behalf of J. Landman Gay"
<use-livecode-bounces at lists.runrev.com on behalf of