8.0.0 RC 1 on Xubuntu 32 bit

Richard Gaskin ambassador at fourthworld.com
Mon Apr 18 10:52:37 EDT 2016

RM wrote:

 > Livecode 8 RC1 on Xubuntu 14.04 32 Bit {at last I got the chance to
 > install it today]
 > is absolutely fantastic . . .
 >
 > unfortunately . . . it justs serves to show up how wonky the Linux 64
 > bit version
 > is at the moment . . . to the extent that this evening I intend to
 > install the 32 bit version on my 64 bit system.

You may want to keep at least one 64-bit system running, ideally the one
you'd reported issues on.  Some of the issues you'd reported have been
difficult to reproduce.  It would seem useful to maintain the system
that evidences the issue until the issue is resolved.

--
  Richard Gaskin
  Fourth World Systems