A brief message about my book

Colin Holgate colinholgate at gmail.com
Sun Apr 17 20:55:25 EDT 2016

It’s certainly a good advantage of being self published, that you can do revisions when you want to, and let them out when you’re happy. It took a long time for me to do a second revision, and even then I took on a co-author to be able to complete it. My co-author ended up being shocked by the formalities of the process. I’m hoping he’ll do his own book one day, and at least has a sense of what’s ahead.