Volunteer github guru for documentation submissions?

Mark Smith Mark_Smith at cpe.umanitoba.ca
Sun Apr 17 11:39:12 EDT 2016

Peter TB Brett wrote
> Go to the Dictionary stack, to the Guides tab, and you'll find the
> documentation format reference in the drop down.

Thanks Peter. I think the drop-down menu might need a scroll option. When I
first looked at it I could not see the Documentation Format Guide (it's near
the bottom of the list) and the list did not scroll. I had to expand the
window in order for it to appear. Minor issue but something to consider.

Cheers,

Mark