A brief message about my book

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Sat Apr 16 16:24:09 EDT 2016

Hi everyone,

We're currently at the fourth print run of my book Programming LiveCode
for the Real Beginner. We decided to print a large stock of books, so we
have plenty of copies available for immediate delivery.

The fourth print of Programming LiveCode for the Real Beginner has been
updated to include a number of new XML commands, which were introduced
after the first release of the book. I have also added a few remarks
about LiveCode 7 to the chapter on Unicode.

Before the official release of LiveCode 7, I had the impression I were
going to have to rewrite parts of the book. Fortunately, it appears that
all examples can still be executed in LiveCode 7 and even the
text-related subjects are still current. It looks like the examples in
the book are also fully compatible with LiveCode 8.

You can order the book at http://tinyurl.com/livecodebook and more info
is available at http://tinyurl.com/livecodeblog

--
Kind regards,