Server Help Needed

Michael Doub mikedoub at gmail.com
Thu Apr 14 09:44:34 EDT 2016

I need some help in understanding what is going on with my hostm server
relating to security.

I have a script that was working fine for several weeks and now it is no
longer functioning.  Obviously something changed.

put shell (("curl -s" && baseURL & RouteNbr & "/cue_sheet")) into tSource
if tSource is empty then
      return "Err: Route Data is empty" && (baseURL & RouteNbr &
"/cue_sheet") && the result
end if

tSource is empty and the following is being returned:

Err: Route Data is empty
https://ridewithgps.com/routes/12969359/cue_sheet error error setting
certificate verify locations: CAfile: /etc/ssl/certs/ca-certificates.crt
CApath: none

Can anyone explain the meaning of what is being returned in the result?
Better yet, how can I fix this.

Thanks,
    Mike