Bugs in 8.0.0 RC1 and trying to convince a colleague that LC is *not* flaky

RM richmondmathewson at gmail.com
Thu Apr 14 01:34:32 EDT 2016

Well, I'm not going to show anything like 8.0.0 to "Steve": I'll either
show him the latest of the 7 series
or wait until about 8.1.

As far as I can see "8" is so radically different to "7" that expecting
8.0.0 to be stable is extremely unwise.

There are 2 schools of thought:

1. Too much too quickly.

2. Patience and a lot of community effort in find bugs will be well
rewarded.

I'm at about 1.8.

However, I talk to my teddy bear (Henry), and not to my imaginary fried
(Steve).

Richmond.