Volunteer github guru for documentation submissions?

Ali Lloyd ali.lloyd at livecode.com
Wed Apr 13 14:27:32 EDT 2016

That's correct, clipboardData, rawClipboardData and fullClipboardData are
all global properties, whereas clipboard is a function that returns the
type of data on the clipboard.

Now that I read it again though, those instances of <clipboard> in the
summaries of all the clipboard entries should be links to the clipboard
glossary entry, not the clipboard function. So the following things should
probably happen:
- clipboard (property) should be removed from the references of
fullClipboardData and rawClipboardData
- clipboard (glossary) should be add to the references of
clipboardData, fullClipboardData and rawClipboardData
- The references to <clipboard> in all of those entries should be audited
so that they link to <clipboard (function)> when the entry is talking about
the clipboard function, and <clipboard (glossary)> when, as in the
summaries, they are referring to the general concept of a clipboard.