Volunteer github guru for documentation submissions?

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Wed Apr 13 13:52:24 EDT 2016

On April 13, 2016 7:58:21 AM Mike Kerner <MikeKerner at roadrunner.com> wrote:

> I'm done.  I have better things to do than fight through trying to help
> everybody by making the docs better.

I can so sympathize, but at least I don't feel so stupid now. I am going to
keep plugging away at it, doing only the most minimal changes until I know
what I'm doing. I plan to do only one or two a day to keep down the
frustration. Last night I forgot to add labels to my descriptive summaries
and when I tried to go back to do that I could find no way to edit them.
Peter put them in for me so there must be a way but it sure isn't obvious.

Stuff like that makes you crazy.
Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com