LC 8.0 (rc 1) - Again script edtior window disappearing off-screen

Peter TB Brett peter.brett at livecode.com
Wed Apr 13 04:13:32 EDT 2016

On 13/04/2016 08:43, Roland Huettmann wrote:

> - Move the file or files to some other folder (or delete if not needed any
> longer)
>
> - Restart LiveCode
>
> - A new Preferences file will be created (have a look)

If moving your preferences file out of the way fixes incorrect IDE
behaviour, we'd like to look at it -- one of our ongoing tasks is to
make a collection of preferences files that break things, so we can stop
the brokenness from happening.

Either attach the preferences file to a related bug report, or e-mail it
to support at livecode.com with a description of the problem that it was
causing!

                                    Peter

--