Volunteer github guru for documentation submissions?

Mark Smith Mark_Smith at cpe.umanitoba.ca
Tue Apr 12 19:38:39 EDT 2016

J. Landman Gay wrote
> Like Devin said, almost everything I look at needs at least a minor
> tweak. I was just reading the encrypt entry. It's missing examples, but
> I don't know enough about encryption to add meaningful ones. If you do,
> that'd be great.
>
> Another thing to do would be to go through a pre-8 dictionary and look
> at entries with user notes. Those aren't included in the LC 8 dictionary
> and if you see some that are useful, add them to the main description.

Great suggestions, thanks. (You and Devin have knowledge of LC I don't, so I
think your strategies probably would not bear much fruit in my case). Still
happy to submit pull requests for anyone who can't be bothered. I do learn
something indirectly in the process, so there is some advantage.

I'll go take a look at encrypt.

Mark