Problems building standalones

Dave Kilroy dave at applicationinsight.com
Tue Apr 12 06:26:41 EDT 2016


For those who are still experiencing problems building for iOS (Mach-O bug),
Panos has posted a work-around here
http://quality.livecode.com/show_bug.cgi?id=17292



-----
"The first 90% of the task takes 90% of the time, and the last 10% takes the other 90% of the time."
Peter M. Brigham 
--
View this message in context: http://runtime-revolution.278305.n4.nabble.com/Problems-building-standalones-tp4703294p4703350.html
Sent from the Revolution - User mailing list archive at Nabble.com.




More information about the Use-livecode mailing list