Volunteer github guru for documentation submissions?

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Mon Apr 11 21:43:44 EDT 2016

On 4/11/2016 5:14 PM, Mark Smith wrote:
> Thanks Jackie. That one is now submitted. Have any others (send me your list
> if you'd like)? Once I've done this a few times I'd like to abbreviate the
> instructions (but I need to understand the process a bit better).

Like Devin said, almost everything I look at needs at least a minor
tweak. I was just reading the encrypt entry. It's missing examples, but
I don't know enough about encryption to add meaningful ones. If you do,
that'd be great.

Another thing to do would be to go through a pre-8 dictionary and look
at entries with user notes. Those aren't included in the LC 8 dictionary
and if you see some that are useful, add them to the main description.

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com