Volunteer github guru for documentation submissions?

Mike Kerner MikeKerner at roadrunner.com
Mon Apr 11 21:38:31 EDT 2016

The good news is that if you make an edit after a pull request, at least if
you're using github desktop, you don't have to re-submit the pull request,
as long as no action has taken place on the original one.  I found that out
when I was working on send and pendingMessages.  I also made the mistake of
being in the wrong branch (I think the branch issue is going to be a
constant problem).