Volunteer github guru for documentation submissions?

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Mon Apr 11 16:55:35 EDT 2016

On 4/11/2016 2:52 PM, Mark Smith wrote:
> Does anyone have a documentation bug they would like to see fixed? I'd like
> to give Ali's guide a try but don't have any documentation bugs top of mind.

I have a short list. Here's a small one:

   textShift is not tagged as "text processing"

BTW, I downloaded the elusive viewer stack but it's leaving out most of
the keywords when it opens the text in a browser. I can't tell if it's a
bug in the text itself or in the viewer. Anyone know?

I've updated a couple of text files but haven't submitted yet because of
the disconnect in the viewer.

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com