Standalone (and stack in IDE) getting larger on each launch
james at thehales.id.au
Sat Apr 9 21:23:00 EDT 2016
setting the destroystack true or false had no effect.
I tried to create a test stack to replicate the issue but couldn't which
implies I guess that it is something in my stack doing it.
For now I have moved the sizing handler further up the start chain and at
least I have kept the increase constant. This could mean that somewhere
between the new sequence and the old the increase in stack size is taking
In any case I will leave this for now and come back to it later.
Thanks for the suggestions.
If I do find out what it is I will post again.
View this message in context: http://runtime-revolution.278305.n4.nabble.com/Standalone-and-stack-in-IDE-getting-larger-on-each-launch-tp4703211p4703282.html
Sent from the Revolution - User mailing list archive at Nabble.com.
More information about the Use-livecode