Load PDF in mobile browser

Monte Goulding monte at appisle.net
Fri Apr 8 17:01:53 EDT 2016

My full time role begins in a little over a month. I do care about all the supported platforms and I'm pushing for my first task to be adding .aar library support for externals so I can push ahead with more Android stuff but that doesn't mean I'm going to lie about their capabilities to make anyone comfortable with my responses. I've been on this list for 20 years so folks have had a good long time to get used to my style...

Sent from my iPhone