Load PDF in mobile browser

Todd Fabacher tfabacher at gmail.com
Fri Apr 8 13:10:54 EDT 2016

Thanks Monte,

So is seems only two options:

Use Google Docs:

put "http://docs.google.com/gview?embedded=true&url=" before tURL

or use

             mergExt to open on Android

These seem to be my only two options? Any suggestions would be appreciated.

I like LiveCode, but sometimes it gets so frustrating when even the basics
are not there. We pushed the client to use LiveCode. The IT director said
it would be a mistake, now I have pie in my face again because there always
seems to be something that does not work. Very Frustrating, it's not easy
to get people to agree to use LC.

My hope is all this goes away in LC8. Would someone please start working on
a PDF viewer, it is MUCH needed. I will be your first client.

Thanks,

Todd