Missing Functionality

dunbarx at aol.com dunbarx at aol.com
Fri Apr 8 00:01:07 EDT 2016

Bob.

I cannot speak to your particular issue, but I too have found instances where a stack in the IDE works fine, and its standalones do not. It is a little unnerving, as I cavalierly assume that magic just happens in that process, instead of standing in awe, it being a miracle that it does.

Craig Newman