Standalone (and stack in IDE) getting larger on each launch

Mike Bonner bonnmike at gmail.com
Thu Apr 7 11:42:17 EDT 2016

If I recall correctly, yes this has to do with the way the menu bar is
handled on a mac.  The menu bar becomes part of the system menu causing
strangeness.  Does it work if you instead store the loc of the stack, and
the card size?  Then use the card size to set the size of the stack
(perhaps with a send in time?) .  (Its been a while since I've seen a
discussion about this particular thing, so I'm guessing as to the
workaround)
Don't have my mac set up right now, so I can't test.