Volunteer github guru for documentation submissions?

Peter TB Brett peter.brett at livecode.com
Wed Apr 6 16:48:03 EDT 2016

On 06/04/2016 21:44, J. Landman Gay wrote:
> On 4/6/2016 3:17 PM, Ali Lloyd wrote:
>> Jacque, you may want to read this blog post
>> https://livecode.com/putting-the-you-in-documentation/
>
> You know, even just linking to the blog post from github would have done
> the trick. We just need some kind of discoverable pathway over there.

I'm not sure we can do better than having a top-level file called
"CONTRIBUTING" and a file called "docs/contributing_to_docs".  I mean,
that's the recommended, standard way to document how to contribute used
across the majority of modern open source software.

I'll look into moving the "Contributing to LiveCode" section towards the
top of the README file.

                                 Peter

--
Dr Peter Brett <peter.brett at livecode.com>