"this me" vs "me"

Sannyasin Brahmanathaswami brahma at hindu.org
Wed Apr 6 13:29:48 EDT 2016

Ah, very good. so this goes to the method of dynamically setting behaviros run time. "cool!"

On April 5, 2016 at 5:49:23 PM, Scott Rossi (scott at tactilemedia.com<mailto:scott at tactilemedia.com>) wrote:

Using "this me" gets you the long id of the object (button/stack) serving
as a control's behavior. Using "me" by itself gets you the long id of the
control the behavior is assigned to.

Regards,

Scott Rossi
Creative Director
Tactile Media, UX/UI Design

On 4/5/16, 7:34 PM, "use-livecode on behalf of Sannyasin Brahmanathaswami"
<use-livecode-bounces at lists.runrev.com on behalf of brahma at hindu.org>