Error: Unable to open the database file

Ray ray at linkit.com
Wed Apr 6 10:03:48 EDT 2016

I actually haven't created the database yet so I guess it makes sense to
use mySQL from the beginning instead of sqLite, thus eliminating the
need to import one into the other.  Nonetheless, I'll still need
middleware as I don't think Livecode can make direct calls to a mySQL
database on a server as it does to a sqLite database locally (which was
my original goal).