Volunteer github guru for documentation submissions?

Mike Kerner MikeKerner at roadrunner.com
Tue Apr 5 22:25:45 EDT 2016

Just to be clear, you don't need to use gitHub, etc. to work on any of the
files.  The web interface is easy enough to use.  You just have to get to
the file you want to edit, Hit the edit button, make your changes, explain
them, and you're done.  It really is very simple without having to fork,
etc. to get there.

Tonight, for instance, just to prove to myself that the web interface was
easy (instead of using github and Atom), I modified the docs for send and
pendingMessages.  I probalby spent less than ten minutes, total.  The
desktop tools are nice for editing offline and having your own copy of the
various files, and having the prettyprinting/formatting, but it is not
necessary.