Error: Unable to open the database file

Ray ray at linkit.com
Tue Apr 5 13:18:33 EDT 2016

I've never worked with sqLite databases before but it appears I should
be able to access one on a server pretty much the same as I do locally.

Here's what I've done:
    put revOpenDatabase("sqLite",localPath) into
theDbId                   -- this creates a zero K local database file

    put "CREATE TABLE bugs(Name char(50), Date char(50))" into myQuery
    revExecuteSQL theDbId,myQuery -- the local database file is no 2 K

    revCloseDatabase theDbId -- close it or I won't be able to copy it
to the server

I then copy the local database file to a remote server and make sure all
9 permissions are checked (777).

I now load the well-tested server path into the variable dbPath and try
this:
    put revOpenDatabase("sqLite",dbPath) into myResult

but all I get back is:
    Error: Unable to open the database file

Suggestions?