Design Challenge -- Round Corner mask on images

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Sun Apr 3 14:58:54 EDT 2016

On 4/3/2016 12:45 PM, RM wrote:
> Well: I must be rather stupid: but where-O-where is the 'Inks' button?

What Tore said. I was thinking of LC 8 where the inks are in a popdown
button in the inspector. Either place should work.

Scripting it would require knowing the name of the control you want to
test, which you can get by asking the message box "the name of the
mousecontrol". But since the inks never change, I'd think you'd just
want to store it as a custom property or somewhere else in your interface.

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com