Script Only Stack Architecture

Richard Gaskin ambassador at fourthworld.com
Sun Apr 3 02:18:21 EDT 2016

Bill Prothero wrote:

 > I wonder how hard it would be to port max's Wikia wiki to a less
 > commercial host. I am  skeptical of those free sites dedicated to
 > scraping user information for data mining purposes.

Yeah, not my favorite either. The one advantage is the price, but as
they say, you get what you pay for.

I'd host it at LiveCode Journal or anywhere else Max is willing to move it.

Anyone interested in heading this up enough to drop him a note to see if
he's up for a move?

 > Livecode could support it as part of their resources, as an
 > experiment to see how it develops?

They certainly have the web space, but it's been more than two years
since I started what's become a surprisingly long process to try to
coordinate some community web efforts, so I'm happy to let them focus on
the engine right now and for things like this explore options that
neither distract them nor hold us back.

--
  Richard Gaskin
  Fourth World Systems