Set Text to the Vertical Center of the field

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Sat Apr 2 18:21:00 EDT 2016

On 4/2/2016 4:09 PM, Sannyasin Brahmanathaswami wrote:
> and this from Jacque
>
>> >The formattedheight of the entire field apparently isn't the same as the
>> >formattedheight of the totals of the lines.
> makes no sense to me... or at least it would be good to know the difference in precise terms.

I'd guess it has to do with the extra clearance required by ascenders
and decenders when calculating the minimum height needed to display the
text in the field. There has to be a little extra space at both the top
and bottom of the text block. When adding up just the specific lines,
that extra calculation is omitted.

Just guessing though.
Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com