Script Only Stack Architecture

William Prothero prothero at earthednet.org
Fri Apr 1 19:20:55 EDT 2016

Richard and Matt:
I think the salient points are the various ways of getting behaviors to instantiate properly. There have been a number of ideas that all seem to work. So what I suggest, is that a brief description of each strategy (1-2 sentences) and a bit of sample code (where appropriate) like the sample that Ali provided. The long discussions about message paths, etc should be shortened to “just the beef”. The code snippets that demo the “working” way to implement the strategy would then make sure folks understood how to make it work.
Bill