Difficulty using Livecode.com

Jim Byrnes jf_byrnes at comcast.net
Fri Apr 1 15:18:43 EDT 2016

On 04/01/2016 12:35 AM, Richard Gaskin wrote:
> Jim, you're my new hero.  Everyone has all sorts of opinions about the
> web site, but you took the time to document your journey through the
> taxonomy, noting each specific step.  Well done.
>
> It may seem like basic stuff and it is.  But of course the site at
> passed review when it was posted, so it seems link rot set in along the
> way with other changes.  Your detailed steps will be very helpful in
> getting that resolved.
>
> I've forwarded your notes to the web designer, who will no doubt review
> them with great interest as they continue their site refinements in
> anticipation of the v8 launch.
>
> If just want to get started with a download, use the Download links to
> take you here:
> http://downloads.livecode.com/livecode/

I wanted to take a look at the app building tutorial.  I had looked at
it a couple of months ago when I first discovered Livecode and was
wondering if it had been updated for version 8.

> Thanks again for your notes.

Thanks for your kind words. I don't have a lot of technical expertise so
I usually receive much more from forums like this than I can return.

Regards,  Jim