Script Only Stack Architecture

Peter Haworth pete at lcsql.com
Fri Apr 1 12:12:25 EDT 2016

lcStackbrowser shows an icon for the object's script and one icon for each
of its behavior scripts. Clicking on any of them opens the appropriate
script.  In addition, the tooltip for an object lists how many lines are in
its script, the objects in its behavior chain and how many lines are in
each behavior script.