What's everyone working on this month? (September 2015 edition)

Bob Sneidar bobsneidar at iotecdigital.com
Tue Sep 29 17:21:54 EDT 2015

I am still working on my Forms Generator app. I have several features I am adding. The app itself is up and running:

1. Search functions on all forms
2. Refactor nav button group to be portable
3. Refactor form generation into it's own module instead of a menu on each module
5. Work out any remaining bugs in prep for standalone deployment

Where's item 4 you ask? That's an undocumented feature. :-)

The great think about Livecode is that I can use the app while I develop it, so rather than push my beta testing out to everyone else, I usually find the problems myself and fix them on the spot.

Bob S