What's everyone working on this month?

Mick Collins mickclns at mac.com
Tue Sep 29 14:33:14 EDT 2015

I haven’t had the time to do more than a slight beginning yet, but I’ve been annoyed with it for some time. I’m on the digest and there is a msg about editing the subject line, but there isn’t one about not copying all of a thread (which may be fine for those not on digest, but ...). What’s annoying is when someone replies to a msg which has some history and I’m interested in a different msg (or maybe the same one). So the replier writes a short reply which may be a joke.

It’s a pain scrolling through lots of messages to get to one I’m interested in.

My project is to put together a stack that will go through several digests and separate them into different threads and combine the instances of a thread into one (with ONE copy of each post) card, with links to another card when it changes name (or when looking through it, I feel the name should change, etc..

Others that I’ve been working on, but are kinda on the back burner are mostly math stacks. Factor Trees, primes, investigations into Pascal’s Triangle,  an “Infinite Precision” Calculator, Project Euler, things to aid me in developing questions for an ongoing WashDC math contest.
   -  Mick