How Rapid Application Development Helps the US Navy

Richmond richmondmathewson at gmail.com
Tue Sep 29 14:24:17 EDT 2015

This is very interesting indeed.

https://livecode.com/how-rapid-application-development-helps-the-us-navy/

Although one thing that slightly annoyed me is that it could give many
people
the impression that LiveCode is ONLY fit for rapid prototyping, and
that, having prototyped
something the "real deal" has to be constructed in something else.

While this may be true in areas for which LiveCode does not (yet ???)
have the capabilities
or capacity, this is far from the truth all the time.

I do feel, that another article might follow this one to redress that
impression.

Richmond.