What's everyone working on this month? (September 2015 edition)

Dave Kilroy dave at applicationinsight.com
Tue Sep 29 12:49:59 EDT 2015

Great to hear what others are doing!

I'm working on an iOS/Android app for our local Social Enterprise Network
(that links to database(s) and LC scripts on my on-rev account. Launch is
due at 10am (UK time) on the 10th of the 10th.

I also do some training in LiveCode for the @Code4Health part of our NHS
(National Health Service) and will be heading up to Bradford for another
workshop tomorrow. This work (which the mothership do lots of) will
hopefully lead to some exciting instances where LiveCode is being used for
good within the NHS (yay for innovation!) - check out their (currently
awful) https://code-4-health.org website and maybe even register as a
provider. Ask me for more details if you're interested...

-----
"The difference between genius and stupidity is; genius has its limits." - Albert Einstein