Search and Replace in Script Editor: Cannot invoke "Replace All"

Ray ray at linkit.com
Tue Sep 29 11:02:13 EDT 2015

The options mentioned below work for me, but for some reason every time
I choose "Current Tab" in the Look In pull-down, for example, I get a
slightly annoying dialog window which displays my choice "Current Tab"
which I have to dismiss.  I saw and agree with the post on etiquette
yesterday but I believe this question would fall under this same subject
matter.  Does anybody else experience this unnecessary dialog?