Was anyone able to successfully make the payment for the plegdge?

Matthias Rebbe | M-R-D matthias_livecode_150811 at m-r-d.de
Mon Sep 28 17:03:17 EDT 2015

I was finally abel to finalize the PayPal payment. But i had to deactivate my security keys in my PayPal settings first. After that i was able to login and make the payment.

So if anyone else is running into this, try to temporarily deactivate the security keys in your PayPal settings. You can activate them again after the payment.

I have no idea what caused the problem, but at least i was able to pay. ;)

Matthias