Release 8.0 DP 5

Mark Wieder mwieder at ahsoftware.net
Sat Sep 26 14:48:58 EDT 2015

On 09/25/2015 10:23 AM, Mark Waddingham wrote:
> Hi Mark,
>
> We think this is to do with an unfortunate interaction with a plugin you have installed - but aren't entirely sure... We couldn't reproduce in a clean system. Could you try disabling your local plugin folder (rename it) and see if you still have problems?

Ali figured things out. I don't know if this will affect anybody but me,
but this definitely solves my current plugin problem. The 'unfortunate
interaction' is a byproduct of scriptifying stacks. There will no doubt
be more of these surfacing, but that's why there are dp builds, no?
Anyway, for the moment I'm a happy camper.

https://github.com/livecode/livecode-ide/pull/521

--
  Mark Wieder
  ahsoftware at gmail.com