The Feature Exchange Progress

RunRevPlanet feed at smpcsupport.com
Fri Sep 25 20:19:41 EDT 2015

Hi Roland,

 > Just visited your website, Scott. (Maybe time to rename
 > to "LiveCode Planet" ?). I was not even aware of your work.

You may be right, but after the name change from Runtime Revolution to LiveCode,
I decided that RunRevPlanet was as good a name as any, and is future-proof. Most
Third Party Vendors don't have the target tool in their name so I have left it
as is.

Besides I have three other sites with LiveCode in the name to compensate.

 http://livecodesupersite.com/
 http://livecodegamedeveloper.com/
 http://thelivecodelab.com/

Cheers,
--
Scott McDonald
"Components, Controls, Tools and Resources for LiveCode"