LC 8 (DP4) widgets

Scott Rossi scott at tactilemedia.com
Wed Sep 23 13:13:48 EDT 2015

I thought you meant the card (or stack) background, but it sounds like
maybe you mean a widget background? If that's the case, you'd need to look
at the specific widget and determine what properties can be set for it.
Not sure what that error you're seeing is coming from.

Regards,

Scott Rossi
Creative Director
Tactile Media, UX/UI Design

On 9/23/15, 9:09 AM, "use-livecode on behalf of Glen Bojsza"
<use-livecode-bounces at lists.runrev.com on behalf of gbojsza at gmail.com>