LC 8 (DP4) widgets

Glen Bojsza gbojsza at gmail.com
Wed Sep 23 12:09:36 EDT 2015

Hi Scott,

I did this but an error is constantly generated.

stack "com.livecode.pi.color.behavior":execution error at line 17
(extension:error occurred with domain) near "runtime", char 1

here is the offending line

 *set* the swatchcolor of control 1 of me to item 1 to 3 of tValue
So for now I will just use a white filled graphic.

Not sure if you have seen a similar error?